- Increase the number of women entrepreneurs, and integrate them into mainstream of business activities.
- Reduce Poverty among women and their families. Assess the resources that women are sitting at home with, and check how economically viable they are, improve on them, through value addition.
- Create markets for the birthed products and services in order to have sustained growth within the new enterprises.
- Product development, and packaging
- Create additional employment opportunities for young and adult women as entrepreneurs.
- Create Stakeholder dialogue, as well as participation in enterprise development.
Since its inception in October 2012, the women desk has facilitated business training and business information sessions in Karas region, Arandis, and Caprivi region.